Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Indoor Snowball Fight

Awhile back my sister-in-law Dulcie gave me an amazing idea, I decided to mooch off her brilliance and put that idea into action for FHE last week. Joe came home from work to a sign that read; "CAUTION, you are entering a battle zone. Here is your Ammo. Use it wisely." Attached to the note was a ziplock bag of mini marshmallows. Inside the kids and I were also armed with our own bags of "ammo" along with a gigantic bowl of extra's. Jace and Hyrum each took window duty and kept an eye out for Joe. Our plan was to hide then jump out and yell attack as soon as Dad entered. Of course Dad was too crafty to just walk in. While waiting on the stairs we heard a knock on the front door. I asked the boys if they were sure they had seen Dad. They assured me they had. Another knock, so we yelled for Dad to come in, with no response. Finally I sent Hyrum to open the door. Sure enough when the door opened Hyrum was showered with mini marshmallows. We had such a fun time pelting each other with ammo. In no time we were all covered in tiny white circles of marshmallow powder. Grace sat on the floor, (in a low traffic area of course) eating the treats that flew her way.
P.S Check out these two adorable hippo teeth. love them