Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Christmas Day in the Morning!

Merry Christmas! Our Christmas was wonderful and seemed to fly by. My own Christmas was a little off simply because I kept wondering how it could be over so soon, where did the season go? I'll have to try harder next year to sit and enjoy it a little more, lesson learned. :) Our kids woke up nice and early on Christmas morning and loved all that Santa had brought them. By request, through our own elf house guest, the kids asked a few days before Christmas if Santa could wrap there gifts this year. The big guy usually leaves his gifts right out in the open, so we were a little surprised, but the elf must have relayed the message, all the gifts showed up wrapped. P.S. I apologize for the absolutely horrible quality of the pics. We always just have the Christmas tree lights on, maybe not the best lighting for taking pictures.
Grace was in heaven with the wrapping paper. For almost an hour she wouldn't even let us help her open a gift. She just sat and played with paper and chewed on ribbons.
She was so busy she didn't even notice the new bow from her stocking that I tried on her bald little head.
I was trying to get a smile, but I think she was ready for mom to back off :)