Monday, May 07, 2012


 The Girls

With school coming to an end I have been really enjoying some quality time with my girls. Bekah often wishes she could go to school like her brothers.  Then I remind her that there are benefits to staying home with Mom... like polishing off the chocolate cake leftover from family night.  We had our first tea party the other day.  Bekah made sure we were wearing dress-ups, (i will leave my dress-up choice to the imagination:) ) and we used our "super good manners"  We had such a good time.  Bekah was using her good manners until she grabbed one of the tiny sandwiches I had made and said, " hey Mom I can fit this whole sandwich in my mouth, see?" It was actually pretty impressive. 

Of course Grace is growing before my eyes.  Just starting to talk and smile.  All she needs is to hear the sound of the kids voice and she starts to smile.